16 January 2012
In Kharkov, has opened a new branch of the bank of the Group "TAS"
In the historic center of the city on the street Rymarskaya, 17 opened a new branch SC "TASkombank."In the historic center of the city on the street. Rymarskaya, 17 opened a new branch of JSC "TASkombank." When designing interiors are interesting and innovative solutions for the business: office service system, round tables, a desk and much more.
"We strive to create a more comfortable environment in the department, so that our customers feel" at home ". At the same time, they can always count on the help and advice needed personal manager ", - says Director of Elena Bobrova.
"With the re-branding has changed not only the name of the bank, but also the concept of offices in general. This new standard, a different level of service quality and more opportunities for our customers. Being under one brand with the companies of the Group "TAS", we plan to provide comprehensive financial services to our customers, and the first of them - the total discount system "TAS-map", - said Vladimir Dubey, Chairman of the Board of "TASkombank."
• JSC "TASkombank" was founded in 1989, joined the bank in 2004 to finance and promyshlennoygruppe "TAS", from 2011 - the leader in group 4 banks NBU classification.
• JSC "TASkombank" (until June 2011 JSC "AB" Business Standard "(the public) has a full NBU license ¹ 84 from 25.10.2011 to conduct banking transactions in the domestic and international financial markets.
• As of 01.10.2011 bank's assets 2,108,800,000 USD, loan and investment portfolio - UAH 935.3 million, equity - 189.6 million UAH.
• Group "TAS" was founded in 1998 and is one of the largest and most dynamic financial-industrial groups in Ukraine. Companies of the group are presented in the following sectors of the economy:
And financial (insurance companies, debt collection agency, financial intermediation, leasing);
-Industry (mechanical engineering and metallurgy);
-Venture projects (pharmacy chain, agriculture), etc.
• The assets of the Group "TAS" Management Company "TAS Group".
For further information, please contact:
Press service of the Group "TAS"
+38 (044) 201-10-95
+38 (050) 334-56-19