27 December 2011
Group "TAS" expanding retail banking
The last ten days of December 2011, the Bank of the outgoing Group "TAS" completes the opening of two offices in Kirovograd and Dneprodzerzhinsk.The last ten days of December 2011, the Bank of the outgoing Group "TAS" completes the opening of two offices in Kirovograd and Dneprodzerzhinsk. Also during the autumn months of projects have been implemented for the relocation and opening of offices with a new concept and service standards in Kiev, Dnipropetrovsk, Kharkiv and Lviv.
"The development of a regional network - one of the priorities of the bank. We strive to strengthen its position in the central region and strengthen its presence in the south and west of Ukraine. The next year, plans to open another 10 outlets in different areas of the country ", - said Sergey Popenko, Chairman of the Group" TAS ".
"The Bank's policy is aimed at building long-term relationships with customers. For us it is important not only to increase the number of branches, but at the same time raise the standards of service quality. Personal management, individual approach, comprehensive proposals and modern technology - we are constantly improving our services to provide more features and amenities for the customers "- says Stanislav Pobedimskyi Deputy Chairman of JSC" TASkombank. "
• JSC "TASkombank" was founded in 1989, joined the bank in 2004 to finance and promyshlennoygruppe "TAS", from 2011 - the leader in group 4 banks NBU classification.
• JSC "TASkombank" (until June 2011 JSC "AB" Business Standard "(the public) has a full NBU license ¹ 84 from 25.10.2011 to conduct banking transactions in the domestic and international financial markets.
• As of 01.10.2011 bank's assets 2,108,800,000 USD, loan and investment portfolio - UAH 935.3 million, equity - 189.6 million UAH.
• Group "TAS" was founded in 1998 and is one of the largest and most dynamic financial-industrial groups in Ukraine. Companies of the group are presented in the following sectors of the economy:
And financial (insurance companies, debt collection agency, financial intermediation, leasing);
-Industry (mechanical engineering and metallurgy);
-Venture projects (pharmacy chain, agriculture), etc.
• The assets of the Group "TAS" Management Company "TAS Group".
For further information, please contact:
Press service of the Group "TAS"
+38 (044) 201-10-95
+38 (050) 334-56-19