TAS Insurance Ñompany summed up the results for 2016
The description of the main indicators of the Company's operation as of December 31, 2016:
1. Insurance payments (excluding ransoms) increased by 30% compared to the same period of the previous year and came to UAH 71.8 mln. Payments were made for 2,094 insurance cases, 91% of the total payments were made at the end of the life insurance agreement.
2. It was collected UAH 285, 9 mln of insurance premiums and concluded 94,497 life insurance agreements.
3. Insurance reserves and assets grew and make up UAH 1.45 and 1.63 billion respectively.
In the 4th quarter:
• The cooperation with the new insurance intermediary, Eulife Group LLC, was started .
• Continued work on improving the settlement process of insurance payments. In the third quarter the project started. In 2017, Clients will already feel the benefits of improving this process: reducing the settlement period (getting reimbursement) and improving communications with the Client during the investigation of insurance cases. The project contains several stages. The stages planned for the third and fourth quarter have already been successfully implemented, and the final implementation period is planned for the second quarter of 2017.
• Provided clients with an investment income of 21.4% per annum under the TAS-Invest Program and 7.03% per annum under the TAS-Invest forex program.
• The cooperation with the Business School "ABC of Money" - a school of financial literacy for children from 6 to 15 years old, was started, where our young Clients have the opportunity to gain knowledge in the field of finance on special terms of service. The business school became the first partner of IC "TAS" in the loyalty program "CLUB OF SUCCESSFUL CHILDREN", which started on 01.03.2017.
• The traditional dispatch to St. Nicholas Day was provided. Children under 10 received a letter and a small gift from St. Nicholas.